Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Portions of Corporate America are Promoting Graffiti Crime to Advertise there Products

We feel that for every successful graffiti artist another 100 thousand are born. I am not against all street art but I feel portions of corporate America have gotten on board this trend with company's like Nestle's Quick launching ad campaigns to get grafftti hopefuls to tag there product. Then you have anti social magazines like Juxtapoz which also promote this genre. I myself feel 100 million spray paint cans per day being used around the world is not healthy for the ozone, and that type of art is not green. The gallery's who work with these magazines and the company's who are using these people for free advertisements should be orange listed and in some cases banned for this destructive art form. I am working on a list that I will post soon.

No comments: