Monday, December 17, 2007

SINATRA...THE MAN...THE SWAGGER...THE STAMP...


Who was "" Cooler than Ole Blue Eyes "" we ask you our readers at the Green List...

Yeah there was Elvis...Steve McQueen...Dean & Sam ( respect ) but none of them could touch Frankie Boy...

Singer...Swinger...Hipster...Philanthropist...Kool Breeze...he did it all and then some...

Talk about living life baby....he showed us all how to do it...the ups...the downs...the in betweens...music...friends...life...love...laughter...family...the good life...

We honor Mr. S. today at the Green List along with the U.S. Postal Service on the your postage stamp due out spring 2008.....congrats.

ps...The Best Is Yet To Come....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Green List Swings for sure...thank you for remembering the old man...

The Sinatra Family...12-17-2008

Anonymous said...

So many profess to be "old school", but so few really are... I tip my hat to the Green List for thinking old school and recognizing the coolest of the "cool breezes".

Anonymous said...

"Fill my heart with song and let me sing forevermore.
You are all I long for, I worship and adore..."

Oh, how I always thought those words were sung for me!

Anonymous said...

wow...two really great comments from old school & "'the best "" we hope to hear more form you in the coming new year..

watch for Green List to go global in 2008...

and we and Mr.S. thank you for your feedback...

ring a ding ding and enjoy your holidays..

Anonymous said...

Anyone care to dance?

Anonymous said...

i love Sinatar...he makes my heart go wooo woooo wooo...