Monday, November 26, 2007

The Green List Green House Sweepstakes

Yes while I am preparing for my trip I wanted to announce one of our Green House Sweepstakes winners.The Green List presents a free trip to: John Smith and his wife from New Deli India.Congratulations you will have an all expense paid trip with hotel accomodations. You will see the sights of India where you will visit stores and see real cobra snake charmers.This is just one of many prizes the Green List is giving away so stay tuned the next winner just may be you. All you have to do is enter with a comment and you could win cash and prizes. Like a hybrid car or a host of green products. Don't delay enter today! And we will be back with more posts and a smart new layout soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to be snake charmer. The key was to play mesmerizing music on the flute -- a green flute, of course, made of organic parts. I've become more domesticated these days, spending my days making organic muffins.