Friday, November 30, 2007

Rest In Peace Mr.Knievel It was an Honor To Have Known You

Robert Knievel was a friend of mine and we are sad to hear of his passing. He was always great to speak with and he sounded like he did in the movies he was in. He lived life by his own rules and followed the Christian faith. He wanted to be known as Robert Knievel and was an excellent role model for young people.The last words he
said to me were stay away from motorcycles kid there dangerous and from the video's I posted of his jumps you know why. I never wanted to see the jumps where he crashed instead I preffered the cheers over the look of shock when he crashed. Happy Landings Mr.Knievel I'll miss talking to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude that was one of your best post yet...kudos to you my friend Eveil Knievel will be smiling down on you today...i remember as a kid how realllllly super coolhe was..

these youngsters today owe him
BIG TIME...he was a real rock star for his time.

the clothes...the babes...the stunts..Rock On Eveil...hope they have choppers you can tool around in heaven on...BJ Murray

Anonymous said...

I was 5 years old when he was doing his jumps in the seventies and I remember taking my bike and jumping
over garbage cans.I remember meeting
him with Mark Murray at Limelight and he said he liked all my art there,he was a good guy.

Anonymous said...

I adored Evel Knievel when I was kid and remember doing wheelies on my friend, Georgie's, banana bike. Maybe I got 3 inches off the ground, but I was flying, man.
Pretty superbad for a little girl.

Thank you, and rest in peace Evel Knievel.